Riffle sample divider
KEWIL Riffle sample dividers
Riffle sample dividers are used for the easy dividing and reduction of bulk material samples with particle sizes ranging from less than 1 mm up to a maximum of 10 mm. This equipment is mainly used for sampling aggregates, cement, ores, refractory materials, pigments, soap, powdered coal etc. It is also used for rapid collection of true representative sample from aggregates, sand and fillers.
The salient features of riffle sample divider are :
- The equipment is made up of sheet metal and consists of a metal box mounted on legs.
- It is fitted with a series of channels or slots of equal width that discharge the material alternatively in opposite directions into separate pans.
- The slots of the riffle are steep enough to allow rapid flowing of the material.
- The Equipment has 14 numbers of slots of 13 mm width and is supplied with two receivers.
Riffle dividers find application in many areas. Some of its application areas are :
- Rock & Aggregate Industry
- Cement Industry
- Construction (Roads, Bridges, Buildings, Dams etc.)
- Ceramics Industry